RINJANI TREK 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS
This route appeals to those short time, Trek up to the summit of Mt Rinjani in Gunung Rinjani National park. Starting and ending in Sembalun, it provides spectacular views of Lombok island and Segara Anak Lake within the volcano’s crater.
- Pick up at the Airport or your Hotel and we will drive you to your Hotel in Sembalun village.
- Sembalun is the starting point to climb up to Mt Rinjani with the beatiful view view surrounding.
- Early in the morning your guide will meet you and arrange the National Park entry tickets.
- The guide will briefing you about route details, local cultural and what you might see during the trek.
- The Trek start from Sembalun Lawang with a gentle ascent walking throught open grassland used as cuttle grazing by local people.
- Resting at pos 1 (1,300m) after about three hours from Sembalun and enjoying the beatiful view of Mt Rinjani summit (3,726m).
- After another hour’s ascent to post 3 (1,800m), stop for lunch and continue to Sembalun crater rim (2,639m) abot 3.5 hours to the camp site.
- at 2 am start is necessary for the hard three hours climb to the summit on volcanic scree.
- Once there, enjoy proud feeling of satisfaction and the amazing views across to Bali, Mt Agung and Sumbawa island.
- Return down to the camp site for breakfast and trek down to Sembalun village.
- The car will wait at the end of the trek and transfer to your next destination.