RINJANI TREK 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS
Trek up to the summit of Mt Rinjani in Gunung Rinjani National park. Start from Sembalun Lawang, ends in Senaru and its include Segara Anak Lake within the volcano’s crater and hot spring water
- Day 1
- Pick up at the Airport or your Hotel
- and we will drive you to your Hotel in Sembalun village.
- Sembalun is the starting point to climb up to Mt Rinjani with the beatiful view
- Day 2
- Early in the morning your guide will meet you and arrange the National Park entry tickets.
- The guide will briefing you about route details, local cultural and what you might see during the trek.
- The Trek start from Sembalun Lawang with a gentle ascent walking throught open grassland used as cuttle grazing by local people.
- Resting at pos 1 (1,300m) after about three hours from Sembalun
- and enjoying the beatiful view of Mt Rinjani summit (3,726m).
- After another hour’s ascent to post 3 (1,800m), stop for lunch
- and continue to Sembalun crater rim (2,639m) abot 3.5 hours to the camp site.
- Day 3
- at 2 am start is necessary for the hard three hours climb to the summit on volcanic scree.
- Once there, enjoy proud feeling of satisfaction and the amazing views across to Bali, Mt Agung and Sumbawa island.
- Return down to the camp site for breakfast
- and trek down to the Segara Anak lake (2,000m).
- Mt Baru Jari is (2,351m) is an island in the lake and active volcano, last erupting dramatically in 1994.
- It takes three hours down the steep trail to the crater lake.
- There is plenty of time to explore the pilgrimage hot springs, said to have healing powers.
- Enjoying your lunch, and trek up for 3 hours to Senaru Crater Rim (2,461m), enjoy the views of the lake from other side, relax and wait the Sunset.
- Day 4
- After breakfast descend down the long trail Senaru village (601m),
- throught tropical forests rich in flora and bird.
- After 6 hours trek down from the crater rim,
- the trek end in Senaru village.